Did you just came from a party and discover that your smile is no more white? But it should be; according to the norms of dentistry. Blaming yourself for spending so much on teeth whitening. But at last got miserably discouraged finding nothing but stains!
But this stain did really stain your heart.
If you find discoloration in your teeth even after using in-office bleaching, whitening pens then don’t feel disheartened.
But there are few tips if you want to keep your smile white as it is:
- Using whitening toothpaste to remove surface stains and prevent yellowing.
- If you can find any mark or stain after having beverages then brush immediately.
- Try to use straw instead of directly sipping the drink.
- If you need touchup then visit the dentist after six months. Schedule an appointment and fix to cure your teeth.
- Don’t smoke, as tobacco can stain your teeth. Nicotine, when mixed with oxygen, reacts to stain your teeth.
- Don’t eat staining foods or drinks like tea, coffee or colored foods.
- Daily brushing and flossing will help to keep your mouth clean, healthy and stain-free. Brush after brunch and before going to bed. For extra protection against those coffee stains and red wine pigments, brush with a toothpaste that will guard against getting your teeth yellow.
- You can also brush your teeth at any time during the day to fight staining. Rinse with water after drinking coffee, tea, cola or red wine.
Consider touch-up treatments. Depending on the whitening method used, you may require to refurbish every 6 months or after a year or two. If you are addicted to smoking and drinking then you need to visit dentist quite often.
Maintain white teeth at-home, see the video:
Top two bloggers on teeth whitening have given a fair idea to make you shine like you should.
Try These Top Tips For Teeth Whitening https://t.co/1dShtKhomw
— paulpeter (@paulpet79387940) December 25, 2017
Teeth Whitening Tips And Tricks You Can Use https://t.co/Lo2insHMVY
— Terence Ronald (@terenceronald) December 26, 2017
If you’re in need of a dentist and want to discover out how ABC123 Dental can brighten your smile and enhance your self-confidence contact us and make an appointment today!